Shroud of the Avatar: Free Trial #2 Begins Today
Portalarium have launched a second Free Trial period for Shroud of the Avatar:
We are excited to open up our second test of the Free Trial System! This latest trial begins now and will end on April 10. If you know anyone who would try the game for free, please send them to the Download Page. These tests are invaluable for us in order to improve the New User Experience (NUE) and the Free Trial System itself.
Free Trial access during the game’s current Early Access period allows you to play the entire game in any of the Online modes with a few key differences in game play:
- Free Trial Current Time Period: April 6-10, 2017
- The term (Visitor) is appended to your Character Name
- Cannot give items to other players via Trade
- Cannot purchase nor sell items via Player Vendors nor Public Vendors
- No ownership of property nor use of lot signs
- Cannot interact with public chests
- Cannot move/interact with items on a plot even if they are given permissions
- Cannot flag as Open PVP
- Cannot gain nor do they create any ransom items when they kill or are killed in PVP (in Open PVP zones)
- Character data may be deleted after Free Trial period is over if character is not upgraded to a paid account
- Items purchased in the Add On Store cannot be accessed after the Free Trial Period is over unless you purchase Game Access
- Cannot play in Offline Mode
You can still explore hundreds of scenes, talk with thousands of players, adventure through the opening quests, and gain experience and skills as you get used to the world of New Britannia! If you wish to continue playing after the free trial concludes, you can obtain an Early Access account here.
So, if you haven’t yet dipped your virtual toes into the waters of Novia, and if Shroud of the Avatar is something you find yourself curious about, grab the game client today and give it a test…for free!