Want an Alpha Key for The Exiled? We’ve Got Fifty to Give Away!
Fairytale Distillery will be kicking off the alpha test of The Exiled next month, and they’ve sent us a bunch of keys to give away that will get you — yes, you — into the game just like that.
All requested keys have been sent out. If you’d like a key, there are still a few left to claim; leave a comment below and a key will be emailed to you.
And in case you’re just joining us, here’s what The Exiled is all about:
The Exiled is a social sandbox MMO where survival strategy meets skill-based PvP combat.
Cooperate or conquer, craft or combat; every decision is critical as you seek to flourish in a forsaken valley. A classless system means you shape your character to fit your style of play. With no grind, full loot and unrestricted PvP clashes, you must constantly balance risk and reward as you decide how to interact with the world and your fellow players. Craft equipment, construct your settlements and build alliances, as you explore challenging open world environments with unique geography and features. Each skirmish and siege will define your fate, as you vie to win your freedom from … The Exiled.
- Open PvP: Engage other players in combat anywhere, anytime.
- Full loot: Carrying high-level equipment into combat means you risk losing it.
- Player-run clans: No pre-built factions. You decide who you ally with.
- City building and sieges: Build up your own towns – or raze those of your enemies.
- Full friendly fire: Make sure your fireballs hit the enemy and not your allies.
- Line of sight: Hide behind a bush to ambush your enemies – and look behind you!
- Foot steps: Every player leaves them behind – want to be a bounty hunter?
Free character development
- Fifteen class combinations: Ever played a Scythe-wielding mage?
- 80+ combat abilities: Build a lightning wall, lay explosive traps or shoot a hail of arrows.
- All equipment is player-crafted: You can tweak your gear to fit your play-style.
Finally, here’s some wallpaper:
And here’s some bigger, wider wallpaper: