Ultima Online Turns 14!
Yesterday — which I basically missed the entirety of due to travel — was the fourteenth anniversary of the release of Ultima Online. Naturally, the new Franchise Producer for all things Ultima tweeted about it, and Deckard at UOJournal has posted several bits of interesting content leading up to the big day itself.
Since his site covers Ultima Online far more extensively than I do, I’m going to just direct you over to UOJournal to check out what all he has posted, including:
- The Charter Edition – a look at the (quite excellent, really) box contents from the Charter Edition of Ultima Online
- I Killed Cows for Karma Loss – some of the early technical evolution that Ultima Online underwent
- The Second Age – Delucia in the Papua – a look at the box content from (and game changes made in) Ultima Online: The Second Age
- Remember Enchantress Emily? – a look at Ultima Online: Renaissance and the buxom lass that graced some of its cover art and advertising
- A Look at 2011 (So Far) – a quick round-up/review of enhancements and changes made to Ultima Online in the current year
I get the feeling that Deckard will be posting more retrospectives in the days to come, so do keep checking back at his site.